This post is also available in: Spanish
Spain isn't know for it's beer, but the last couple of years have seen and explosion of microbreweries and craft beer producers.
The craft beer trend might be just starting, but it´s here to stay. This is a walk for the beer lover that will show you a glimpse of Madrid's nightlife
, while tasting ales, lagers and stouts from all the corners of Spain. They’ll be stops in a brewpub where the beer is freshly made, in one of Madrid´s oldest bars and in a taberna that's serves exquisite tapas.
- Mojama (Mediterranean Delicacy Consisting Of Filleted Salt-Cured Tuna)
- Braised Octopus
- Bienmesabe with Salmorejo
- Boletus and Parmegan Risotto
- Mango and Foie Gras Raviolis
- Craft beers of Madrid, Cantabria or Toledo.
*As all the dishes in the proposed menu depend on fresh ingredients, in some cases the food may vary, but they will be replaced equally delicious alternatives.